Saturday, 10 January 2015

things i think of sometimes

things i think of sometimes 


1.     When I was younger; as a child all I desired was to have the “geek” look; so inevitably, I wanted glasses, so I visited my local Specsavers, had my eyes tested, they said I needed glasses, I was confused, I just bullshitted my way through that and they’ve told me I need glasses, it was easy, so now that has lead me to believe that maybe the reason getting glasses is so easy is because all glasses that are given through the NHS are fitted with a small camera, one that isn’t noticeable, so they can essentially access a live feed of the person’s life via their glasses.

2.     Do you ever put your music on shuffle and the song you want to hear play straight away? This has now happened to me on several occasions, and I believe this is because my headphones are accessing my thoughts and sending them to my phone so that I will subconsciously engage with it.
3.     I believe that hair cells carry memory it them, and hair damage caused by heat can release these memories and hair straighteners have the access to the memories by absorbing them when hair is heated up by them, and then the memories are sent through plug sockets to underground wires that then lead them to the government and then the government builds up a profile for that person to try and predict how their life will plot out so they can then manipulate their lives and make them then live under a brain washed illusion of their version of ‘reality’
4.     Small microphones are put into food, the microphones; when consumed, latch onto your throat (close point to your vocal cords) and then eventually when the microphone starts to become weakened because it’s been in used so profusely, it drops into your stomach and is then you shit it out, the government then pays people to filter the poo and collect all the microphones then they collect all your speech and keep it in the same database that has your life plan in it as referred to in point 3; they can then interpret whether you are living your life as they planned you to 



No comments:

Post a Comment